CELEBRATING a spacious new home with a great outdoor space on the doorstep is the Leach family – the first to take up residence at Linden Homes’ popular Hollyhocks development.
Stephen and Hannah Leach, along with their three young children, have recently moved into a brand new four-bedroom townhouse at Hinchingbrooke Park.
Health care assistant Hannah – who works at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon – and chef Stephen moved from their former three-bedroom property in nearby Brampton.
Their search for a larger family home led them to Linden Homes, who assisted their move through the Easy Start incentive.
The scheme allows customers to own 100 per cent of their brand new home at just 80 per cent of the price. The remaining 20 per cent is met by Linden Homes through a repayable loan.
The move to a more spacious home means the couple’s three children Esmee (19 months), Elsie (3) and 10-year-old Harry each have their own spacious bedroom.
And having picked their preferred plot from plan, the family have the added benefit of a park area right outside their home!
Hannah said: “We absolutely love the house and are so pleased that we were able to pick our preferred plot right from the outset. It’s in a great location and the development overall is really beautiful and a lovely place to bring up a family.
“It is also convenient for Harry’s school and for work for both myself and Stephen.”
The 13 traditionally-styled two and three-storey family homes are perfectly positioned within Hinchingbrooke Park’s residential location, with easy access to Huntingdon town centre and many of the surrounding amenities.
Just two remain for sale – a three-bedroom semi-detached home and a four-bedroom mid-terrace home.
For more information on Hollyhocks or to arrange a viewing, contact the sales team on 0844 8707964.
|Stephen and Hannah Leach, along with their three children
Harry, Elsie and Esmee celebrate a move to Linden Homes’
Hollyhocks development, Huntingdon
For further information please contact:
Media Matters PR
Linden Homes Midlands
Tel: 01733 371363.
10 May 2012
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales representatives for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.