IT has been named the best place to live in Britain – and now Linden Homes is giving discerning home hunters the chance to move to the highly-sought after town of Stamford!
The Georgian market town currently ranks top of The Sunday Times list of 101 desirable locations, based on great homes, excellent schools, transport links, beautiful surroundings and thriving communities.
And award-winning Linden Homes is poised to return once again to Stamford, with the launch of The Brambles – an exclusive development comprising 15 traditional four-bedroom family homes.
Following a number of successful developments in Stamford, Linden Homes anticipates launching its latest homes in April – with interest in the Belvoir Site, off Casterton Road, already high.
The first homes are due for completion this summer, and by registering early, potential buyers will be the first to know when the brochure is produced, prices for the homes are released and have first pick of the homes available.
Buying off plan also presents many advantages. Contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, energy efficiency fittings and a 10-year National House Building Council (NHBC) protection are among the many benefits, as well as:
- Selecting a plot with a sought-after south facing garden
- Choosing their preferred taste in bathroom wall tiles
- Choosing their preferred kitchen units and worktops
- Having a blank canvas from which to plan their new home
- Lower utility bills and reduced maintenance bills that new homes can offer
- New materials used in the construction process also mean that new homes are more energy efficient than their older counterparts
Prices for The Brambles have yet to be released.
|Beat the rush and register now for new
homes at Linden Homes’The Brambles development
in Stamford– highlighted as‘the best placeto live in
Britain’ according to a Sunday Times (March 2013) report.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email email@example.com
18 March 2014