Sales at be:Newhall near Harlow have been so consistently good that there are now only three homes left at this multi-award winning development.
When they were launched, these amazing buildings took the local property market by storm. Designed by acclaimed architect Alison Brooks, the homes created a new benchmark for contemporary living. The unusual Scandinavian style design of the homes put the emphasis very strongly on space and light.
They’ve been so popular that people who bought in the first phase, and who now want a larger home, say they want to upgrade within be. Others who have been renting here say they want to buy their own home at be. It’s somewhere that has made them feel that once they’re here, they don’t want to leave.
Many of the residents say they were attracted by the overwhelming sense of space – the clever use of floor to ceiling glass; the courtyard gardens and the beautiful roof terraces. Others have commented on the excellence of the Linden Homes specification inside.
Linden Homes has opened a beautiful, new show home to demonstrate the considerable advantages of living in a be home.
The three remaining homes at be:Newhall are all three bedroom courtyard homes.
Another big attraction of these homes is their location – they’re set in a quiet, natural landscape but just minutes from the M11 and M25. Trains to Liverpool Street station take less than 45 minutes.
To make the process of moving to be:Newhall easier, Linden Homes is offering its Part Exchange scheme* and its Easy Start scheme*.
Part Exchange allows you buy and sell in one easy move. Linden Homes will organise several valuations of your existing home and make you an offer for it within seven days: By becoming your guaranteed buyer, you won’t have to pay estate agent fees and you won’t get involved in fragile property chains.
With Easy Start, Linden Homes can assist with your move by making it easier to finance the new home. You need a 5% deposit to secure your primary mortgage. With that deposit you can own 100% of your new home, but pay just 80% of the price now – and Linden Homes will give you a loan for ten years for the remaining 20%.
To see the new show home, to find out more about the last three remaining homes at be:Newhall or for more details of our schemes and incentives, visit the sales and marketing suite which is open every day from 10am to 5pm. Alternatively call 01279 443 183.
For further information, contact Tracy Mannion or Naomi Wellman at Remarkable Public Relations on 01962 893 893.
28 May 2012
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales representatives for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.