A Technicolour Treat Is In Store For Home Hunters In Grimsby
WITH a series of incentives designed to put a spring in the step of any homebuyer – Linden Homes in Grimsby now has more new homes to delight the palette of customers.
Not one but three new show homes and view homes have opened at Freshney Green in time for the Easter break, giving visitors the chance to see just what the popular development has to offer.
Showcasing some bold and colourful interior design techniques, the three-bedroom Haven, three-bedroom Trent and two-bedroom Ancholme housetypes offer something for everyone.
And as well as being spoilt for choice as far as house styles are concerned, potential buyers also have a number of incentives from which to benefit.
- First Buy. Requiring just a five per cent deposit, the First Buy scheme has been designed specifically to support first time buyers. The scheme allows eligible buyers to own 100 per cent of their new home but only pay as little as 80 per cent of the price/mortgage. The remaining 20 percent is met through the Government and Linden Homes by means of a loan – repayable on the resale of the property. This means that through First Buy, first time buyers with a five per cent deposit could be paying as little as £87,960 for a new two-bedroom home (based on current prices 03/04/12).
- Shared equity. This works in a similar way to First Buy but is not restricted to first time buyers and the 20 per cent loan is met by Linden Homes.
- Step Up mortgage indemnity scheme. Step Up offers affordable interest rates for buyers who have saved a five per cent deposit. The product offers a rate of 4.99 per cent, fixed until April 2015, on a 95 per cent loan to value mortgage. Buyers with a 10 to 15 per cent deposit will benefit from even more attractive rates of 4.49 and 3.99 per cent respectively, which are also fixed for the same period.
The Freshney Green sales and marketing suite is open seven days a week from 10.30am until 5pm. Alternatively contact then sales team on 01472 358784.
|The Haven show home and Trent view homes – boasting some
fabulous interiors, now open at Linden Homes’ Freshney Green
development in Grimsby.
For further information please contact:
Media Matters PR
Linden Homes North
Tel: 01733 371363.
04 April 2012
< Back to press office