LINDEN Homes is celebrating early sales at its exclusive Pilgrims Rest development in the East Yorkshire town of Howden.
The development was launched by the award-winning builder just a few months ago,
following the sell-out success of its nearby King Edgar’s Court site.
Around a third of the total of new homes planned for the site at Knedlington Road have been reserved from plan – even though they won’t be ready to move into until summer.
A stunning selection of 10 individual four and five-bedroom are being built at the development.
All the homes are perfectly designed for modern living, built in traditional two-storey styles and offering a spacious family home. The homes come with large integral or detached double garage.
And by selecting their preferred plot from plan, customers can reap the many benefits of reserving fresh from the drawing board – including:
- Personalising their home by choosing their preferred bathroom tiles and kitchen units
- Offering more time to save towards furniture and carpets
- Securing a new home at today’s price in a rising market
- Taking advantage of the low interest rates on current mortgages.
- Schemes available for five per cent deposits
- Lower utility bills and reduced maintenance bills that new homes can offer.
- New materials used in the construction process also mean that new homes are more energy efficient that their older counterparts
- A 10-year National House Building Council (NHBC) protection
For more details about this exciting development call 0844 644 7063.
Howden is perfectly positioned a comfortable 10 miles Selby and 25 miles from historic York, and also provides excellent links to the M62.
|Linden Homes is celebrating early sales at its
new development in Howden – where the
first homes have already been reserved from plan.
04 April 2014
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales representatives for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.