While not everyone has the courage or confidence to buy a new home from plan – there are huge benefits to be gained by cherry picking your preferred plot from the drawing board.
Not least in East Yorkshire, where Linden Homes is offering additional benefits for savvy customers reserving a new home from plan this January.
The house builder’s two popular Pocklington developments – The Balk and Wilberforce Manor – have seen huge interest in recent months.
And thanks to this early 2017 incentive, selected homes come with free flooring throughout and rear turf to gardens.
Linden Homes East Yorkshire sales manager Julie Hubbard said: “We recognise that the start of the new year can reignite some people’s interest and motivation to move home. With a range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes at these two developments – we believe we can offer style, choice and affordability.
“With many of the new homes yet to be built, early reservation can result in additional money-saving benefits for the customer, not least with our January offer of flooring and turf.”
And by beating the rush and reserving a brand new home from plan, savvy customers can reap numerous benefits including:
- Selecting a plot with a sought-after south facing garden
- Contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Choosing preferred taste in bathroom wall tiles
- Choosing preferred kitchen units and worktops
- Having a blank canvas from which to plan a new home
- Lower utility bills and reduced maintenance bills that new homes can offer
- New materials used in the construction process also mean that new homes are more energy efficient than their older counterparts.
- 10-year National House Building Council (NHBC) protection
The development is open daily from 10.30am until 5pm. Alternatively contact the sales team on 01759 401556.
The development is also open daily and more details are available from the sales team on 01759 401520.
Reserving a new home in Pocklington this January offers more
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email email@example.com
12 January 2017