Own 100 Percent Of A Stunning New Linden Home In Abergavenny But Only Pay 80 Percent Of The Price
29 Jan 2014

Buying a new home at Linden Homes’ stylish Coed Y Brenin development in Abergavenny has been made even easier with the introduction of the company’s Easy Start* shared equity scheme.

Easy Start is designed to help homebuyers afford the home and the mortgage they want at a price they can afford. Purchasers own 100% of their new home – but only pay 80% of the price, with Linden Homes providing a 10 year loan for the remaining 20%.

Purchasers just need a deposit of 5% and, unlike the recently launched Welsh Help to Buy scheme, Linden’s Easy Start is available on homes up to £500,000, so encompasses all the stunning homes at Coed Y Brenin.

Sue Scholfield, Sales Director at Linden Homes Western, explains: “Deciding whether to buy a new or older property can be a dilemma for home buyers but, as well as the peace of mind that a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty brings, new homes offer lower energy bills, no maintenance and a blank canvas to make your own.

“Easy Start is available to existing homeowners as well as first time buyers and as a mortgage for only 75% of the home’s value is needed, it works well for those who are now trying to climb the next rung of the property ladder.”

Linden Homes’ Easy Start can be combined with its Part Exchange flexible moving scheme to help get you moving into your dream home. With Part Exchange, Linden becomes your guaranteed cash buyer so movers can buy and sell in one easy, hassle-free step with no chain and no estate agent fees.

Coed Y Brenin offers just 21 detached four- and five-bedroom homes in a stunning location on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The five- bedroom Sycamore offers flexible accommodation with a study/family room, a garage, parking and two ensuites.

The show home at Coed Y Brenin, on Hereford Road in Abergavenny, is open Friday to Monday, 10am until 5pm by appointment only. For more information call 0844 417 3937.

* Subject to status and Easy Start Terms & Conditions. Percentage loan will be subject to financial qualification and affordability criteria, assessment will commence at 80/20 shared equity. Available on selected homes only. Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.


For further information, contact Samantha Stagg or Madeleine Hardman, James Reed Public Relations Ltd, Tel: 0117 985 8980 or email: samantha@jamesreedpr.co.uk

References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith, Vistry Ventures or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.

All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.