Find your new home
We have helpful tools and advice to help with the process of buying your new Linden Home.
Our helpful home guides are full of useful tips and information for our existing customers.
AFTER starting a new job – a new dream home was next on the cards for staff nurse Rachel Green, thanks to a helping hand from Linden Homes.
Rachel (28) is now settling into her new two-bedroom home at Oasis in Lincoln, as the first resident to move onto the development at Carholme Road.
The move has marked a fresh start for first time buyer Rachel, who was previously living with her parents in Newark on Trent.
She said: “I had seen the Oasis development on my travels to and from work at the Lincoln Hospital where I had recently started my new job, and was attracted to the location because of easy access to the A46 and as well as its proximity to the High Street.
“I’m really pleased with my new home, and the best feature has to be the amount of space and the large size of all the rooms.”
Rachel was also able to curb the cost of her move through Linden Homes’ shared equity incentive.
Under the scheme eligible customers can own 100 per cent of their brand new home, but only pay up to 80 per cent of the price. The remaining 20 per cent is met by a Linden Homes loan, repayable in 10 years but interest free for the first three.
Rachel added: “As a first time buyer, the incentive offered by Linden Homes enabled me to move into my new house sooner than I imagined and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Linden Homes to family or friends.”
A number of two, three and four-bedroom homes are currently available at the Oasis development – some of which are ready to move into now. The sales and marketing suite and show home are open daily from 10.30am until 5pm. Alternatively, contact the sales team on 01522 512215.
For further information please contact:
Media Matters PR
Linden Homes North
Tel: 01733 371363.
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith, Vistry Ventures or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.