Early Sales Marks Launch Success For Biddenham Development
The first new homes have been sold from plan at a brand new development which is causing a buzz in Biddenham.
St Marys at Kings Field boasts Linden Homes Midlands’ latest collection of new homes in Bedfordshire – where a show home is now open to give visitors an insight into what the development has to offer.
Located next to the existing St Andrews development, St Marys presents an extension of the choice of two, three, four and five bedroom homes in a range of first time buyer and family friendly terraced, semi-detached and detached styles.
The current jewel in the crown of the development is the stunning five-bedroom Attingham show home, featuring open plan kitchen, breakfast/dining area with bi-fold doors, living room with bay window, study, utility room, downstairs cloakroom and en suites to two of the five generous bedrooms.
Incentives to help purchasers curb the cost of moving to a brand new home are available through the Assisted Move, Part Exchange and Help to Buy schemes.
And anyone debating whether to buy new over a second hand home can consider the benefits:
- There’s a chance to save money through incentives whether you are a first time buyer or existing homeowner, through the Government-led help to buy scheme, or Linden could be your guaranteed buyer through Part Exchange if you have an existing property to sell.
- Older homes may have more character but they also need more maintenance than new ones, like new guttering, replacement windows or extra roof insulation.
- Energy efficiency is a major benefit. New homes are well insulated, and include double-glazing as standard, making them cheaper to run than older homes. The costs of heating a new home will be substantially lower than a comparable older one.
- New homes offer a blank canvas. Buyers can choose kitchen units and bathroom wall tiles, subject to the build stages. A new garden means there is scope for unique landscaping to suit a customer’s individual taste.
- Building warranty - all new homes come complete with a New Homes Building Council 10-year guarantee or similar warranty. As well as a valuation on a second hand property, most would-be purchasers would need to pay out for a homebuyer’s report - and then there is the possibility of a full structural survey on top of that!
- New homes often have features many buyers may take for granted, including ensuite facilities and added security aspects including smoke detectors.
- Location is a careful consideration with house builders when looking for a new site at which to build – with knock on benefits of schools, shops and other amenities close by benefit the new communities living there.
- St Marys is perfectly positioned to enjoy a semi rural location as well as easy access to Bedford by road – and in turn, from Bedford to London by rail – marking it a desirable area for commuters.
The show home and sales and marketing suite are open daily from 10.30am until 5pm. Alternatively, contact the sales team on 01234 430 550.
Typical Linden Homes interior.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email email@example.com
08 May 2017
< Back to press office