Find your new home
We have helpful tools and advice to help with the process of buying your new Linden Home.
Our helpful home guides are full of useful tips and information for our existing customers.
When you’re thinking about buying a brand new home – where better to get your inspiration than a show home?
The jewel in the crown of the development, the show home is the centrepiece and focal point for visitors aspiring to move to a dream property in a chosen location.
And with summer shedding a whole new light on the overall look of a development, flowers in full bloom and surrounding greenery provide an even more attractive backdrop for the show home – adding to its Wow Factor!
With its attention to detail, carefully selected furniture, co-ordinating soft furnishings and accessories, and incredible overall interior design – it is little wonder that the show home provokes such a positive reaction with visitors or potential buyers.
However, if you are serious about purchasing a new home at your chosen development, house builder Linden Homes North has some tips to help you make the most of your visit this summer.
Sales manager Julie Hubbard said: “It is very easy to get caught up in the splendour of the show home, and buyers imagining themselves in the home without actually making the most of the visit and gaining that all important information they need to make a decision.
“The show home is a wonderful source of inspiration, but if you are serious about buying, it may be worth preparing some questions ahead of your visit to make the most of your time at the development.”
- What exactly do you want? Think about what you are looking for in terms of space and room numbers, driveway or perhaps a garden. Are you willing to compromise on any of your requirements?
- Try to evaluate the space and think about how you could use the rooms to suit your family and lifestyle. Could a bedroom be used as home gym or office? How about turning a study into a snug?
- The sales executives are there to help you – giving information not only about the show home but the rest of the development. They will be happy to show you around the show home, pointing out any particular features and guide you through anything that comes as standard with the property. Don’t forget to ask about current prices and any incentives which could help curb the cost of moving.
- Find out as much as you can about the boiler and other systems used, perhaps comparing the cost of running your new home to your existing utility bills. New homes are much more energy efficient that their older counterparts.
- While care is taken to build in locations with good commuter and community links, think about distance to school and work and what other amenities are existing, or planned, nearby.
- Finally, bring the family along! Any children or teenagers will have an opinion on rooms, features etc so it’s good to share ideas on how your potential new home will work for everyone.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith, Vistry Ventures or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.