There's Never Been A Better Time To Make Your Cotswold Move
02 Mar 2015

The stunning 4 bedroom Marham home has been released for general sale at Victory Fields, a stunning new development by award winning developer, Linden Homes.

This new development, located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and approximately 45 minutes from Oxford, will provide over 350 homes set in mature landscaped grounds featuring new play areas, sports fields and a country park. A new primary school and a village hall will be completed this spring, and retail and leisure amenities are planned.

Now really is the perfect time to buy your ideal 4 bedroom family home at Victory Fields in the Cotswolds. According to Adam Champion, our independent new homes mortgage specialist, there are many reasons why buying new and buying now makes perfect sense.

“According to the Bank of England, interest rates look set to remain at historically low levels as the property market continues to grow in the UK. Many lenders are offering very competitive fixed rates too and we’ve seen more rate cuts recently. For example with a 10% deposit you could secure a 4.69% 2 year fixed rate mortgage with a 25 year term on a 4 bedroom Marham home at Victory Fields with monthly payments of £1657.26.

"The government Help to Buy Scheme is also proving popular in helping buyers move up the property ladder. Under the scheme, the government provides a 5 year interest free equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, allowing homebuyers to put down just 5% of their own money to create a combined mortgage deposit of 25%. A substantial deposit of this size could secure a very attractive 2 year fixed rate mortgage of 1.89%, with a 25 year term, on a Marham and monthly payments of £1020.01.

"We’re also seeing many buyers benefitting from the recent Stamp Duty Land Tax reform rules, which means a saving of just over £3,500 on a £324,950 purchase price. With such competitive mortgage offers, savings on Stamp Duty and schemes such as Part Exchange offered by house builders, it really is the perfect time to buy a new home".

If you need to sell your current home before you can buy your brand new home then the Linden Homes Part Exchange Scheme may provide the perfect solution to a fast, hassle free move to the Cotswolds this spring. Under the scheme Linden Homes buy your current home at the full market value so you can be confident on a guaranteed move, no collapsing chain and save thousands on your selling fees too.


To find out more, call 0844 417 8520.

References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.

All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.