Spring Is Round The Corner: A Time Of New Life, And A Time For A New Lifestyle
22 Feb 2012

The cold February winds and icy mornings are making their presence felt up and down the country. But, despite the freezing weather, spring is undeniably around the corner and the arrival of spring is often accompanied by thoughts of change, of new life and possibly of a new lifestyle.

So this might be the ideal time (and in fact the last chance) to visit the amazing Linden Homes’ Splash apartments at Ocean Village Marina in Southampton.

It’s the ideal time because Splash offers a very different lifestyle – marina living in smart new apartments, and you could move in within 28 days, just in time to enjoy watching the arrival of spring from the comfort of your balcony.

And it may be the last chance because there are now only nine apartments left at Splash, the only new build, waterfront development currently in central Southampton. There are five penthouses and four two-bedroom apartments still available.

Linden Homes has a selection of incentives to help you realise your new lifestyle dream at Splash: Easy Start* means that Linden Homes can assist you in making the move sooner than you think and means that you own 100% of your home and pay just 80% of the price now. Linden Homes will give you a loan for ten years for the remaining 20%. All you need is a 5% deposit to secure your primary mortgage.

FirstBuy* is a new government led equity loan scheme offering up to 20% of the purchase price of your new home and is aimed at helping buyers up onto the property ladder by enabling them to secure a conventional mortgage while paying a smaller deposit.

Part exchange* is for those who want to move up the ladder but don’t have a buyer for their existing home. It means they can buy and sell in one easy move. Linden Homes will carry out valuations of the existing home and make an offer within seven days. There are no chains and no estate agents fees to pay. Whatever your needs, we can help get you moving.

For more information on Splash at Ocean Village, please call 0845604 6208 or visit our sales and marketing suite which is open every day from 10am to 5pm (4pm on Fridays).


For further information, contact Tracy Mannion or Naomi Wellman at Remarkable Public Relations on 01962 893 893

References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.

All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.