Share The Cost But Not The Ownership Of Your New Home
24 Aug 2012

Easy Start* shared equity scheme now available at re:fresh, Chippenham

We understand that it can be difficult to save that all-important mortgage deposit when trying to get on to, or up the property ladder and that’s why our Easy Start* scheme can help you make your dream move sooner than you think. Through this scheme, you own 100 per cent of your home, and only pay 80 per cent of the price now. We will then give you a loan for 10 years for the remaining 20 per cent, it’s that easy!

Easy Start is now available at our re:fresh development in Chippenham. The most recent phase of this development offers three- and four-bedroom homes. Boasting curb appeal and practicality, this home is suitable for couples and growing families alike. Inside, it offers an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs, as well as three well-appointed bedrooms upstairs.

Each of these new properties is rated as ‘Eco Homes Excellent’, with impressive, low-projected fuel bills. Each home offers an energy-efficient heating system and cavity-wall and roof insulation. Location wise, it’s just a short walk away from the town centre and for traveling further afield there is the nearby M4 and Chippenham train station. For more information, visit the show home, open daily, 10am–5pm or contact Steve Nortrop, Linden Homes: 0844 417 5643.

*Terms and conditions apply.


For further information, contact Rachael Chew or Jenny Holden at MMS on 01889 571910.

References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.

All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.