Find your new home
We have helpful tools and advice to help with the process of buying your new Linden Home.
Our helpful home guides are full of useful tips and information for our existing customers.
Local Homebuilder, Linden Homes is offering first time buyers in Newton Abbot the opportunity to achieve home owner status for the first time, without having to raise an often impossible deposit.
Linden are helping local residents with a homebuy service using FirstBuy funding assistance - the government’s latest scheme to help new buyers onto the property ladder. FirstBuy is an equity loan scheme that replaced the hugely successful government scheme, HomeBuy Direct, last summer, which has already helped tens of thousands of buyers to purchase a brand new home.
Ogwell Brook, set just outside the village of Ogwell, is a development of contemporary one and two bedroom apartments and three bedroom town houses. The development enjoys a valley setting that adds to its spacious and open feeling. A varied and contrasting layout features reserved off street parking or garages and private gardens with patios for many of the properties. Located a few miles from Newton Abbot town centre, the development enjoys a new bus service into the town and each household can benefit from a £50 voucher towards the cost of a bicycle.
Lifetime Newton Abbot resident, Jo Elliott, was the first to commit to buying a home at Ogwell Brook before building had even started. She said “There is little affordable housing around for those that want to live in Newton Abbot. Having rented leaky cottages for years, the Linden Homes’ scheme enabled me to get onto the housing ladder with quality home set in a beautiful wooded valley,that is near friends and family and the centre of town.”
Buyers qualifying for the scheme have the opportunity to purchase 100% of their home by paying only 80% of the value, with both Linden Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining amount up to 20%.
Brain Deacon, Sales and Marketing Director for Linden Homes, said: “FirstBuy is proving an excellent way to help new buyers struggling to get into the market. We are delighted to have a scheme in place to help buyers find a fast, affordable way to purchase the home of their dreams”.
Contact Louise on 0844 488 3992 to view between Thursday to Monday, 11.00am until 5.00pm & late night opening on Thursday to 7:00pm.
For further information please contact Anju Sarpal, PR Manager for Linden Homes South West on 07918 907773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are to the part of the Vistry Group (including Linden Homes, Bovis Homes, Countryside Homes, Drew Smith, Vistry Ventures or one of Vistry’s joint venture companies) from which you are intending to purchase a new home. References to "you” and “your” are to the prospective buyer or buyers of a new home from us.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.