12 Good Reasons To Move Into A New Home This Christmas
Let’s face it – most people’s idea of festive fun doesn’t necessary include the whole process of moving home on top of the ordinary stresses and strains of Christmas.
With moving house already well documented as one of life’s most stressful experiences, some home hunters may prefer to delay a move until the New Year.
But developer Linden Homes Midlands says there in no need to feel ‘bah humbug’ about moving home in December – as there are a number of incentives, benefits and choices on style and location to keep home-hunters’ festive spirits up.
Sales director Clare Phillips said: “Buying a new home at any time of year is extremely exciting, but moving at Christmas time gives you the chance to really enjoy your new surroundings and show them off to family and friends – as well as take advantage of special incentives.”
Moving into a brand new home around Christmas gets a seasonal thumbs-up because:
- A brand new home marks the start of a new chapter in your life – and a great milestone to celebrate, particularly at Christmas.
- You will have a shiny new kitchen in which to cook your Christmas dinner as well as a fantastic dining space to entertain your guest – and set out a fabulously festive table!
- Buyers can take advantage of the many money saving incentives available – including Help to Buy, giving you a bit more budget to spend on your Christmas shopping.
- A new home in a new location presents the chance to meet new people and neighbours.
- Energy efficient features mean that you will save money on utility bills, and reap the benefits throughout 2017.
- A brand new boiler guarantees you will stay cosy in your new home through the Christmas period and the winter.
- With new properties meaning less winter maintenance than their second hand counterparts, you won’t need to think about seasonal repairs and have more time to enjoy the festivities.
- Having an ensuite shower room, extra bedroom or downstairs cloakroom allows for additional space for guests over the holiday.
- Moving to a new home means that you can clear the clutter before you settle in – leaving more room for Santa’s deliveries on the Big Day.
- Make a list of what you need for your new home and use this time to give Christmas present ideas to family and friends and pick up what ever else you need in the January sales.
- If you are moving with children, get them involved – and use an advent calendar as a countdown to ‘Moving Day’.
- Lastly, relax and enjoy thinking about starting the New Year in a fabulous new home.
Linden Homes Midlands has a number of homes ready to move into now at developments across the region.
|Linden Homes Midlands has 12 good reasons why moving
home at Christmas-time can lift your festive spirits.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
23 November 2016
< Back to press office