Househunters can forget their appointment cards and visit developments on a whim as award-winning Linden Homes hosts an open day across its Guildford region on Saturday May 3rd.
The doors of the show homes will be thrown open to welcome people to see for themselves the high quality variety of stunning new houses and apartments on offer across Surrey and West Sussex in some of the most popular locations in the south-east.
With properties ranging from thoughtfully designed one-bedroom apartments to expansive five-bedroom executive houses, there’s likely to be something for every kind of buyer, ranging from couples, families and retirees.
Natalie Flint, Linden Homes Guildford sales and marketing director, said: “With busy lives, househunting can be a hassle so we’re making it as easy as possible. We’ll be available all day for people to drop in, ask us questions and check out the show homes.
“This open day isn’t about sales patter; it’s about giving househunters the freedom to see the properties and neighbourhoods for themselves – whether just to satisfy their curiosity, compare the market or even put down a deposit.
“We’re very proud to show off the character and high quality of our homes, but the surrounding communities and countryside are just as impressive. Some people might even like to make a day of it, enjoy some sightseeing and do the full tour.”
- A stunning riverside mix of two, three and four-bedroom houses as well as two-bedroom apartments, some overlooking the picturesque River Wey and meadows beyond. For further information call 0844 488 1984.
Montford Place, Lower Sunbury
- An exclusive gated selection of three and four-bedroom new homes, nestling on the banks of the River Thames. With a village atmosphere but close to sophisticated shopping, bistros, restaurants and parkland, Montford Place enjoys easy access to the M3 for London, the south coast and Heathrow. For further information call 0844 417 5318.
Graylingwell Park, Chichester
- Just under a mile from popular Chichester’s historic and bustling city centre, a selection of new and skilfully converted apartments and houses offering the best of town and country, set within 85 acres of glorious parkland. For further information call 0844 417 3893.
- Exclusive, spacious and hi-spec three, four and five-bedroom family homes are set in 33 acres of established woodland, within a mile and a half of the quintessentially English village of Cranleigh, combining a mix of high street names, boutique shops, restaurants and a village green. For further information call 0844 543 0715.
Wispers Park, Haslemere
- Designed specifically for people aged 60 or over, this community of stylish one and two-bedroom apartments in the Surrey Hills boasts a bistro, gymnasium and library within the country club to which residents gain free membership for the first two years. For further information call 0844 488 1664.
In common with all Linden Homes developments, every property comes with integrated kitchen appliances as standard, high specification fixtures and fittings, plus a 10-year NHBC warranty and two-year customer care warranty for peace of mind.
As well as the government-backed Help to Buy scheme which can enable purchases on home up to £600,000 with just a five per cent deposit, Linden Homes’ Part Exchange scheme can also take out the hassle of selling and hasten moving day.
Find out more at www.lindenhomes.co.uk.
For further press information regarding Riverside, Montford Place or Wispers Park, contact Claire Bradley or Claire McCowan at Remarkable PR on 01962 893893.
For further press information regarding Graylingwell Park or Swallowhurst, contact Nikki Ackerley or Rebecca Younger at Property House Marketing on 01483 561119.
11 April 2014
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales consultants for details of the exact specifications available at the development(s) for each type of home and the associated prices.