- This property is available to purchase through Home Reach
- Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
- Your chance to own a large home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study and utility room PLUS a carport
- This home is ready to move into! Call us today to arrange your personal appointment
* VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE *SHARED OWNERSHIP* *PART BUY PART RENT* Get on, climb up and stay on the property ladder with a new home at St Thomas Park!
The Leverton: a stunning 4-bedroom double fronted home, with views over three different aspects.
Behind its welcoming façade is a contemporary world of white walls and slick new features. Perfect for a growing family, or someone who works from home with its own study.
Enter into a large hallway space, with a store cupboard, study plus a large kitchen/dining/family area to the front of the house.
The study offers lovely neighbourhood views, while the kitchen/dining/living area, stretching the entire length of the house, is a place to live, dine or entertain, with three windows affording three different yet equally charming outlooks. There is also a good-sized utility room that’s accessible from the kitchen, with a second sink, and space for all your laundry equipment.
The living room, at the rear, is light, bright and airy, with double doors leading out to the garden. The ground floor also features a convenient cloakroom and additional storage cupboard.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. The landing provides access to the loft.
Outside space includes a family sized garden and off street parking with a carport.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Home, Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
6 Reasons for using Home Reach
1.An affordable way to get onto the housing ladder
2.Provides security of home ownership
3.Freedom to decorate and improve your home
4.Ability to increase the level of ownership at any time
5.Flexibility to sell and move at any time
6.Benefit from any increase in property prices
For more information about Linden Home and Home Reach partnership, please visit https://www.lindenhomes.co.uk/schemes/home-reach
10 year Buildmark warranty
Ensuite to master bedroom
Four well-proportioned bedrooms
Home Reach – part-buy-part-rent
Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
You pass a financial affordability assessment
Your household income does not exceed £80,000