Total Part Exchange
Get the maximum price for your current home - you just can't lose
Home to sell first? Want to get the best possible price for it? Choose Total Part Exchange - and relax.
Here's how it works:
- You reserve your new home Linden home, and we'll make you an offer for your old one
- You can still look for a buyer prepared to pay more, and if you get a better offer - take it!
- You keep the extra, your new home is still reserved, and we'll still pay your estate agent fees
- If you don't find a buyer, our offer still stands - you really can't lose!
You choose your new Linden home, and we organise independent valuations of your existing home. We then make you an offer, based on the agreed valuation. If you accept, you can then reserve your new home, knowing you have a cash offer - guaranteed for 6 weeks.
We begin the legal processes, while you have 6 weeks to market your home, and try to find a buyer who will pay more. If prices continue to rise, you could be lucky!
Take it! You keep the extra money - it's an unexpected bonus. Your new Linden home is still reserved.
Our offer still stands - we'll buy your home, and pay any estate agent fees too. You can carry on planning for your move to your wonderful new Linden home - guaranteed.
There isn't one! You really could be better off than you thought, and either way you just can't lose. Our normal Part Exchange terms and conditions apply*
Find your perfect new home...
Enter your desired location below to find your nearest 3 developments.
For more information, please ask your Sales Executive, or click here to download a Total Part Exchange leaflet.
*Terms and conditions:
- The value of your current home should not exceed 70% of the value of your new home.
- Offer subject to survey, and our normal purchasing criteria. We will consider most types of property, in England or Wales, as long as it is mortgageable or saleable.
- After 6 weeks, Linden Homes reserves the right to withdraw or revise our offer.
- We or our appointed agents may start marketing your old home, and you will be required to leave a set of keys with one of the agents.
- We recommend that you use our preferred solicitor and mortgage broker to speed up the purchase of your new home.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.