Summer Sees Pre-Christmas New Homes Sales Sizzle In Hessle!
We may only just be officially entering summer – but savvy house buyers in Hessle are already looking forward to Christmas, by snapping their preferred new home from plan.
Reservations at Linden Homes East Yorkshire’s Woodland Croft development are being taken into the autumn and as far away as December 2017 and January next year, as purchasers look to reserve their perfect home from the drawing board.
There are huge benefits to reserving from plan, including greater choice when it comes to selecting a position on the development and being able to choose kitchen and bathroom tiles in many instances.
Buying a new home can also bring peace of mind to first time buyers and downsizers, alleviating the pressures of thinking about maintaining the property and its running costs, alongside finding a deposit and paying the mortgage.
Other advantages of a brand new home include:
- The chance to save money through Government-led incentives for first time and new homebuyers, including the popular Help to Buy scheme where eligible buyers need only a five per cent deposit. Available only on new homes, this makes buying your first home even cheaper with just a 75 per cent mortgage required and 20 per cent provide by the government loan. 100 per cent of the home is yours!
- Less maintenance - older homes may have more character but they also need more maintenance than new ones, like new guttering, replacement windows or extra roof insulation. With a new home there is little chance your boiler will breakdown when you need it most or be in need of roof repairs.
- Energy efficiency. New homes are well insulated, and include double-glazing as standard, making them cheaper to run than older homes. The costs of heating a new home will be substantially lower than a comparable older one.
- New homes offer a blank canvas for buyers to put their stamp on. A new garden means there is scope for unique landscaping to suit a customer’s individual taste.
- A brand new kitchen and bathroom mean there is no cost to update them – as you may do with a second hand home.
- Building warranty - all new homes come complete with a New Homes Building Council 10-year guarantee or similar warranty. As well as a valuation on a second hand property, most would-be purchasers would need to pay out for a homebuyer’s report - and then there is the possibility of a full structural survey on top of that!
- New homes often have features many buyers may take for granted, including ensuite and ground floor cloakroom facilities and added security aspects including smoke detectors.
- Location is a careful consideration with house builders when looking for a new site at which to build – with knock on benefits of schools, shops, amenities and perfectly placed for commuters.
- Linden Homes also offer peace of mind of providing a customer care service policy for two years after purchase.
For those who are looking to move home a little sooner, a number of three and four-bedroom homes will be ready for completion throughout the summer / early autumn.
The sales and marketing suite is open daily from 10.30am until 5pm. Alternatively contact the sales team on 01482 977 583.
The four-bedroom detached Linton – one of the house designs
currently available at the popular Woodland Croft
development in Hessle.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email email@example.com
04 July 2017
< Back to press office