Hassle-free New Homes Provide A Sure Footing On Property Ladder For First Timers
Buying a house or moving home can be exciting and daunting at the same time – particularly if you are experiencing it for the first time.
As a first time buyer, this can present the added pressure of thinking about maintaining the property and its running costs, alongside finding a deposit and paying the mortgage.
However, for FTBs opting for a property from Linden Homes West Yorkshire, there is peace of mind that your home is ready to move into with no surprises, it will be eco friendly and therefore cut down on utility bills and you can save money at the outset.
LHWY is currently showcasing a range of first time buyer-friendly homes at its developments in Thirsk (Mowbray View), Pontefract (Manor Park) and Marne Grange (Colburn).
While some of the two-bedroom properties and bungalows are due for imminent completion, others will be ready to move into during the summer.
There are a number of benefits to buying a brand new home, including:
- The chance to save money through Government-led incentives for first time and new homebuyers, including the popular Help to Buy scheme where eligible buyers need only a five per cent deposit. Available only on new homes, this makes buying your first home even cheaper with just a 75 per cent mortgage required and 20 per cent provided by the government loan. 100 per cent of the home is yours!
- Less maintenance - old homes may have more character but they also need more maintenance than new ones, like new guttering, replacement windows or extra roof insulation. With a new home there is little chance your boiler will break down when you need it most or be in need of roof repairs.
- Energy efficiency. New homes are well insulated, and include double-glazing as standard, making them cheaper to run than older homes. The costs of heating a new home will be substantially lower than a comparable older one.
- New homes offer a blank canvas for buyers to put their stamp on. A new garden means there is scope for unique landscaping to suit a customer’s individual taste.
- A brand new kitchen and bathroom mean there is no cost to update them.
- Building warranty - all new homes come complete with a New Homes Building Council 10-year guarantee or similar warranty. As well as a valuation on a second hand property, most would-be purchasers would need to pay out for a homebuyer’s report - and then there is the possibility of a full structural survey on top of that!
- New homes often have features many buyers may take for granted, including ensuite and ground floor cloakroom facilities and added security aspects including smoke detectors.
- Location is a careful consideration with house builders when looking for a new site at which to build – with knock on benefits of schools, shops, amenities and perfectly placed for commuters.
- Linden Homes also offer peace of mind of providing a customer care service policy for two years after purchase.
The two-bedroom Welton design is available at some of
Linden Homes West Yorkshire’s developments, and is
perfect for first time buyers.
For further press information please contact Cetti Long at Media Matters on 01733 371363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
20 March 2017
< Back to press office