St Clement's
Bow

View of new public space behind John Denham building
View of new public space behind John Denham building

Linden Homes were selected as Greater London’s (GLA) Development Partner in October 2012 to deliver the redevelopment of St Clement’s hospital.

St Clement’s redevelopment will be London’s first Community Land Trust (CLT) whereby the freehold of the development will be held in Trust by the Ricardo Community Foundation. The proposal for St Clement’s is a principally residential led scheme with the provision of up to 250 units accommodated in existing and new buildings.

Linden Homes are responsible for the delivery of the redevelopment and marketing/sale of the private units. 35% (by habitable room) of the total number of habitable rooms will be affordable accommodation. Of the affordable element 70% of the units will be owned by Peabody for social rent and the remainder (30% 21 – 25 units) will be owned by the East London Community Land Trust (ELCLT) for Shared Ownership.

Since being selected in October Linden Homes and their architects John Thompson and Partners have been working with the community and other key stakeholders to develop a vision for the site in preparation for submission of a planning application in spring this year.

For further information about the Community Planning Process, please contact Ieva Ansaberga by email ia@jtp.co.uk or call on the freephone community telephone number displayed below.

Phone Number: 0800 0126 730

Postcode: E3 4LL

Register for updates

Receive an email alert when our blog is updated

Have your say

Let us know what you think of the proposals by filling in this form

Did you know?

Linden Homes has contributed over £9.7 million towards leisure, sport and other public facilities in the UK since 2010.

New home search

Price min.
  • Price min.
  • £100,000
  • £125,000
  • £150,000
  • £175,000
  • £200,000
  • £225,000
  • £250,000
  • £275,000
  • £300,000
  • £325,000
  • £350,000
  • £400,000
  • £450,000
  • £500,000
  • £600,000
  • £700,000
  • £800,000
  • £900,000
  • £1m
  • £1.25m
  • £1.5m
  • £2m
Price max.
  • Price max.
  • £125,000
  • £150,000
  • £175,000
  • £200,000
  • £225,000
  • £250,000
  • £275,000
  • £300,000
  • £325,000
  • £350,000
  • £400,000
  • £450,000
  • £500,000
  • £600,000
  • £700,000
  • £800,000
  • £900,000
  • £1m
  • £1.25m
  • £1.5m
  • £2m
Min. beds
  • Min. beds
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
Please choose
  • Please Choose...
  • 1779
  • Abbey Farm
  • Archers Green
  • Ashton Rise
  • Bartons Rise
  • Beaumont Gardens
  • Beaumont Park
  • Becketts Ridge
  • Bishop's Grange
  • Bitton Mill
  • Bluebell Rise
  • Boorley Park
  • Boslowen
  • Brampton Park
  • Brompton Fold
  • Buckby Grange
  • Camomile Lawn
  • Carpenter's Place
  • Charlton Hayes
  • Chase Park
  • Chenet Chase
  • Cincinnati
  • Cleeve View
  • Copperfields
  • Copsewood
  • Corio
  • Cricketers View
  • Crowdhill Green
  • Edge
  • Empire Court
  • Ensleigh
  • Follaton Oak
  • Fox Hill
  • Froyle Park
  • Goodwin Place
  • Grace Gardens
  • Graylingwell Park
  • Green Hammerton
  • Greyfriars Quarter
  • Hawkswood
  • Hawthorn Mews
  • Heathlands
  • Heritage Park
  • Herriot Gardens
  • Honeystones
  • Kaleidoscope
  • Kempsey Mead
  • Kent Drive
  • King Edwards
  • Kings Gate
  • Kings Glade
  • Kings Row
  • Kirk Hammerton
  • Langland Place
  • Limebrook
  • Linden Park
  • Lindendale
  • Locksley Place
  • Longacre
  • Longhedge Village
  • Madron
  • Manor Park
  • Marne Grange
  • Meadow Gardens
  • Meadow View
  • Meldon Fields
  • Meridian
  • Mill Gardens
  • Millbrook Park
  • Montbray
  • Morgan's Field
  • Mowbray View
  • Mulberry Park
  • Nash Mills Wharf
  • New Brunswick
  • North Farm
  • Oak Park
  • Oaklands
  • Oxley Gardens
  • Paddock Fields
  • Portfolio
  • Regents Place
  • River Walk
  • Rosefinch Court
  • Saffron View
  • Saint George
  • Scholars Grange
  • Sherford
  • Shinfield Meadows
  • St Augustine's
  • St Clements
  • St Mary's View
  • St Marys at Kings Field
  • St. Andrews at Kings Field
  • Sussex Court
  • Swanland Gardens
  • The Apartment Collection At Elmbank
  • The Apartment Collection at Wilshere Park
  • The Aspens
  • The Balk
  • The Boulevards
  • The Cedar Collection At Elmbank
  • The Dales
  • The Fairways
  • The Hollies
  • The Ivies
  • The Limes
  • The Linden Collection At Abbey Farm
  • The Meadows
  • The Old Orchard
  • The Park
  • The Pitchings
  • The Podium
  • The Tannery
  • Tithe Barn
  • Trilogy I
  • Trinity Brook
  • Velare Place
  • Victory Fields
  • Waterford Place
  • Waterside
  • Wellington Grove
  • White Rock
  • Wilberforce Manor
  • Wilshere Park
  • Woodhaven
  • Woodland Croft
  • Wroughton